Free Play for Experienced Campaigners!
If an empire becomes free in the early stages of a game we look for turnkeepers to look after the country until we can fill the position. To get your name on the turnkeeper list email Sam with your name and email address. A list of the turnkeeper rules are below:
Turnkeeper Rules and Conditions:
- The turnkeeper must have played at least 50 turns to qualify for free play.
- Turnkeepers can only help a nation until December 1809, after which it will be made free and left to survive on its own or until a new player arrives.
- A turnkeeper cant declare war, colonial war or alliance on any other nation unless that nation has already declared the same on them.
- Supersonic Games will pick a player randomly from the turnkeeper list to represent a free nation.
- Turnkeepers will play by email only.
- Turnkeepers are asked to play in the best interest of the nation they are representing.
- THERE MUST BE NO CONTACT BETWEEN PLAYERS AND TURNKEEPERS OTHER THAN PLAYER NEWSLETTERS AND FORUM POSTS - TO ALLOW ALL PLAYERS TO READ. NO PRIVATE MESSAGES ALLOWED. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL SEE THE TURNKEEPER EJECTED FROM THE GAME.